Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Mail Call !!

So usually when the receptionist calls my desk due to the nature of my job, it means that an angry customer is standing there and they want to talk to me. But this day was different. When Rosie the receptionist (no, I can't even make that up) called she didn't have new of an angry customer, said that I had a package downstairs. I left my desk like a 5 year old on Christmas morning heading for the tree. My Ebay purchase had arrived, 3 skeins of Noro Silk Garden color #34. I was so excited to get that today. I just love getting things in the mail, useful things, not 15% off water softner system junk mail. I try to buy something on Ebay once a week so that I get something delivered and I have Christmas once a week even if I already know what it is and I bought it. It is still fun.
So what to do with only 3 skeins of Noro Silk Garden? I am not sure but I can't wait to knit with it. It will sit nicely with the rest of my small stash for the moment until I can find the perfect project for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment