Sunday, September 30, 2007

Happy Birthday

Saturday September 29 is Sensei's birthday, but since he has a crazy work schedule, we are celebrating his birthday all weekend. Last night we went to a movie, something that we have not done in a while. We went to see The Kingdom. All I have to say is WOW. The opening credits and graphics was a quick history lesson about the USA's relationship with Saudi Arabia (The Kingdom.) There are shocking scenes that will be embedded in your mind from the minute that the movie starts right down to the last scene. I found myself with my mouth open in shock half the movie. There was so much that goes on in the movie that I want to see it again so that I can take it all in again.


So this morning we are going to do another of our favorite things, golf. Not sure which course we are going to play, its his birthday, he gets to decide. After golf I will be getting in some more knitting time. I am done with the first sleeve of my Ribby Pulli, now I have to cast on for my second sleeve. I want to get the first sock of my green Dream in Color Smooshy sock done today also, I am hoping.

And finally, yesterday, Notre Dame, I don't even have words. I honestly don't have any idea what is going on. The amount of error, lack of rushing and passing yards is staggering. There is always next year.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great weekend (well except for Saturday from about 9am-1pm during, you know...the horror). Best case scenario for the season, we go 0-7 until USC, and they just don't expect anything from us and WE WIN! That would be worth this torturous no-win season. (okay, no chance in hell, but a girl can dream). oops...forgot about that USC fan you have...hope he doesn't read the blog...umm...oops :)

    ReplyDelete