Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Progress

Knitting progress has been steady, but not fast. I completed my niece's pair of socks and I am on the second sock for my nephew's pair. I will post pictures when I have them all done.

Purlescence Yarns anniversary is coming in October and they have decided to gather all knitters that have knit a Ribby Pulli for a photo. Here is my progress, I have a lot of knitting to do if I want to make it in time for the photo!
And these are the current socks that I am working on. Have I mentioned that I LOVE knitting socks? I am using Dream in Color Smooshy and the pattern is from Sensational Knitted Socks, Corded Rib. Some of you may remember that I posted about these kimono project bags that a friend of mine makes. Well she has her site finished and you can now see and choose your own fabrics. They are really great for sock project bags. Her store is is Tsuyosa Creations, take a look! This past weekend at Cindy's was supposed to be the Great Sock Race, part deux, but Hannah conveniently forgot her yarn. My gut feeling, she was just scared and was not up to the challenge. Did you hear that Hannah? I know you are out there, I will be waiting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment