Wednesday, June 27, 2007

What to do, what to do?

So my knitting anniversary is rapidly approaching (July 1st, for anyone who cares) and it is a big deal to me in the way of that I have finally found something that really floats by boat. I feel like I have found my passion. My knitting technique is decent and I seem to always want to do more with it and challenge myself. I have had fun teaching basic knit and purl to several of my friends and have opened their eyes to the knitting community. So to mark my 1st anniversary I am desperately trying to complete a fitted garment. I have about 3 I am working on right now, I just have to decide which one to finish first. I should have plenty of time to complete something since I am solo for a while, the SO is out of town at the AAU Karate National Championships and won't be back until July 3rd. Plenty of time right? Maybe if I keep saying it is plenty of time, I will speak it into existence. Power of the mind. Really what I need is some knitting fairies to just show up and work some magic. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. July 1st! I care! :-)

    I love how you describe it -- "I have finally found something that really floats my boat." Yep. That's how I feel. It's the ONE thing I've stuck to!

    Good luck and I'll see if I can spare some fairies. They've been pretty busy around here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I'll send good knitting mojo your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally found you!! (-:

    ReplyDelete
  4. PLENTY of time dear! Just keep knitting, just keep knitting..." (sing-song tune from Finding Nemo)

    ReplyDelete