Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Happy Birthday Daddy...

Today my father would have been 67 years young. It has been 15 years now that he as been gone. I miss him probably even more now than I did 15 years ago. This photo, though not traditional, shows my fathers personality perfectly, it is one of my personal favorites. Baseball was his favorite past time, so it is befitting that tonight I am going to the Stitch 'n Pitch game at AT&T Park to see the San Francisco Giants play the Atlanta Braves. I thought that Barry Bonds was going to break the home run record at this game, but he is 3 short of the record when the game starts tonight so it is not likely to happen. In other baseball trivia, not only is it my dad's birthday, it is also Barry Bonds birthday too!
Dad I miss you, I love you, and I will be having a beer at the game for you!

1 comment: