Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Friends

I have some of the nicest friends in the world. Last night I gathered with my former co-workers from my 3 year stint at Honda. These are the same friends that I also taught how to knit. We ate pasta, bread, drank wine and conversed, it was nice. Then after dinner we sat around and knitted. It was really funny, I looked over and realized that I had taught them all how to knit and how we all bonded through knitting. Each of them have distinct knitting personalities and it has been really fun watching them grow as knitters. After some knitting came the dessert. I thought we were having brownies that Danielle made, but there was a lot of commotion going on in the kitchen for just serving brownies! Then around the corner came my dessert plate... brownies with ice cream, caramel sauce and whipped cream. It was a sight to be seen. Sorry I have no pics, it was too good to stop to grab a camera. Thank you Holly, Colleen, Danielle and Jackie for a wonderful evening; you are great friends! And Jackie, I loved your card!

You all still have time to enter my Birthday Contest. Contest closes December 19 at midnight. Get your emails to me if you want to get free yarn! I am giving away your choice of either Socks That Rock or Silky Malabrigo, click here for more details. Good Luck!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Lisa! You do have some sweet friends -- you're very lucky (and quite deserving as well)

    I cannot cannot forget to come back for the contest because I totally know I can win it!!

    ReplyDelete