Monday, October 02, 2006

BBBB Finshed


As promised, here is the Big Bad Baby Blanket. I almost forgot to post the photos until I ran across them while cleaning up my photo folders. As I mentioned in my previous post for those of you who are knitters, you can see the one twisted row pretty clearly. But since this was my first blanket ever made, I was pretty happy with it and so was my co-worker who I received it. Boy it was a struggle to complete the thing on time. I drug that blanket around and knitted on it every free moment that I had and some that I didn't have at all, I just made the free time. But over all I really loved the ease of the blankets design. I am going to be making a lot of these in the future, maybe make it bigger, adult size. Full details are at my FO page.

No comments:

Post a Comment