Tuesday, May 29, 2007

London Calling

I have been going home every night for the last 2 weeks saying to myself, "Self, you need to post a blog entry," but that has been just as successful as cleaning out my spare room! NOT. And I really am not prepare to write a proper update on my blog tonight either, but just want you all to know that I am alive, I appreciate your emails and I am not ignoring anyone, I have just been busy, really busy. And I have been behind on reading the other blogs that I read, really behind. But I saw this little fun thing on Lori's blog and I had to participate. This week I will be writing about the new job and my trip to San Diego.

You Belong in London
You belong in London, but you belong in many cities... Hong Kong, San Francisco, Sidney. You fit in almost anywhere.And London is diverse and international enough to satisfy many of your tastes. From curry to Shakespeare, London (almost) has it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment