Friday, February 01, 2008

#6

Dear Grandma:

I was just "tagged" by Jasmin on her blog to answer the following survey questions, so here goes my answers in no particular order...

4 Jobs I've Held:
Grocery Bagger
DMV Administrator
Office Manager
Program Director

4 Movies I've Watched Over and Over Again:
Forest Gump
Joy Luck Club
The Notebook
Elizabeth

4 Places I've Been:
Butchart Gardens – Victoria, Canada
The Road to Hana - Hawaii
Yellowstone National Park & Grand Tetons – Wyoming, Montana, and Idaho
I’d rather not discuss any details - Las Vegas

4 Places I've Lived:
Lompoc, CA
San Francisco, CA
Selma, CA
Vallejo, CA

Part A: 4 TV Shows I Watch: (This was hard. I watch too much TV.)
Law & Order (all of them)
Project Runway
Oprah
American Idol (yes, and I OK with admitting it. I secretly wish I could carry a tune.)

Part B: 4 Radio Shows I Listen To: [I'm going to substitute Podcasts for "Radio Shows.]
I don’t listen to many radio shows or at least none that I will admit to!

4 Things I Look Forward To:
Sleeping in on Saturday mornings
Stitches West
Knitting with Friends
Dinners with Sensei

4 Favorite Foods:
Sushi
Pizza
Cheesecake
Red Velvet Cup Cakes
Of course they are all fatting!

4 Places I'd Rather Be:
In bed asleep
By a lake in the mountains, fishing (yes, I like to fish!)
Purlescence Yarns
Getting a pedicure

4 People I email regularly:
Colleen
Gina
Mom
Knitting Friends

4 People to Tag:
Jill
Mari
Jessica

Rachel

2 comments:

  1. Tagged huh....check out my blog later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks for the smiley award! I went looking for you in my blog and found a comment you left me in November 06

    ReplyDelete