Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas

I am happy to report that all my Christmas knitting is DONE and wrapped. I only knitted 7 gifts this year which is lower than the previous years, so that helped. And this is my new Christmas tree, it is a fake for several reasons. We do not have a lot of space in the living room for a real tree that is wide at the bottom for one. This tree is 6' tall from base to tip top and is pre-lit with white lights and has a decorative urn base. So when I found this narrow tree I knew I had to have it, it fits perfect in the living room.

I wish you a safe and happy holiday season!

5 comments:

  1. As soon as I saw that picture I liked that tree - because it's so narrow at the base compared to others. Our place is small too - maybe I'll look for one like that next year.

    Merry Christmas! Hope it's a wonderful one for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and Sensei!!!
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you and Sensei a very Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this tree! Where did you find it? It'd be perfect for my place!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your Christmas tree! I totally relate to the lack of space issue-but this one is just gorgeous-and you can't beat the pre-strung lights!

    ReplyDelete