Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My 2008 knits in review

When I created this mosaic of my finished projects, I couldn't help thinking that I had knitted more this year. I was not wrong, I have knit more, I just had not FINISHED everything! We are not going to talk about what is STILL on the needles. What are my New Years Resolutions you ask?

  1. Examine what is on my needles unfinished, frog what I do not like anymore and finish what I think will work.
  2. Get pregnant
  3. Knit more socks for me
  4. Get pregnant
  5. Clean out all the clutter in the house
  6. Get pregnant (Time is a wastin!)

And the first project to be finished in 2009??


This is going to make a certain 6 year old girl really happy, when I finish her. Deadline? January 3rd, 2009.

I wish you a happy and safe 2009 with much success!



1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year - good luck with those resolutions! Alison

    ReplyDelete