Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Happy days are here again...sort of

The fridge is fixed!! Cost was VERY reasonable. The "starter" to the compressor basically burned out. A very nice man came tonight and replaced the burned out part and made my fridge work. Now the toilet/shower/drain pipe issue has reared its ugly head again after we thought it was fixed. That repair man is coming in the morning. One down, one to go.


Knitting update, the niece and nephew Christmas photo sweaters are going well. All four pieces of my nieces sweater is complete including the blocking. I am now working on my nephews back of his sweater. Deadline, this weekend. Anyone like to knit ribbing??


2 comments:

  1. I can help if you like. With the ribbing or seaming. After pam's critic I went and got all the reference out to learn better seaming. Let me know. -j

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the part that broke in our fridge too.
    Interesting.

    ReplyDelete