Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Needles, Needles and More Needles...

I do believe that I need to sign up for EA (Ebay Anonymous.) My set of Clover bamboo circular needles came in the mail today. I got a set of six sizes 9, 10, 10.5, 11, 13 and 15 all 16". They were a really great price, practically got them all for what you would pay for just 2 of them in a retail store. Now I guess I need to learn how to make hats now! I am finding more and more that I only want to use my circular needles. I have every size straight needles, but am using them less and less. I still have some other circular needle sizes to get obviously, but these came in a set and were a fantastic price, couldn't pass them up.

On another note...
My other passion besides knitting, Notre Dame Football. Yes, my boys did horrible. It hurt to watch. But they will recover and play fantastic against Michigan State this Saturday. I severely got heckled at work Monday over the loss, but remember, He who laughs lasts, laughs best. This reminds me, I must find my gold and blue yarn to knit my ND scarf!!

No comments:

Post a Comment