Saturday, March 10, 2007

Comedy and Tragedy

The tragedy of today was that I had to frog 2 tiers of my Lady Eleanor. I originally had to only frog one, but I apparently lost my head and did not pick up the live stitches on the other end and had to go down 2 tiers. In the process of frogging, the yarn kept knotting and then breaking. I ended up wasting about 1/4 of the ball of Noro Silk Garden. I am almost back to where I started frogging.

The comedy of today was catching up on the blogs that I read and came across this YouTube link. For the record, my grandmother and great grandmother are crocheters and I love everything they produce, but this is funny. Again, grandma, I know you read my bog , this is only a joke. The video is kind of long, but worth it. Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment